COVID 19 Coronavirus: Some Health Tips – Should We Always Wear Face Mask?
Wearing Mask is one of the most effective anti-coronavirus prevention measures, and we all follow it to protect against this epidemic.
Now the question is when will we wear Mask, will we always be kept it on our face?
Of course, the answer is no. Mask should be worn in a limited range for a limited time.
If you have been wearing Mask for a long time, the following disadvantages may occur.
- Lack of oxygen in the blood may occur.
- Lack of oxygen can lead to a decrease in the activity of the brain.
- Weakness may be felt.
- There is a risk of death.
- Remove it when you are alone.
- Remove when you are alone in an air-conditioned car.
- There is no need to wear Mask at home unless you have to come in contact with someone who has been attacked at home or meet with a visitor who has come to your home.
- Mask is a must-have for any Affiliate, promoting any program. No need to wear Mask in a park or on the walkway where it is possible to stand or walk 3 feet away from another.
02. Reduce the use of it while isolating most time.
03. Food List
- Eat vitamin C rich foods such as lemon juice, orange, litchi, papaya, guava, strawberries, or 1000 mg tablets of vitamin C daily.
- Eat vitamin E rich foods such as peanuts and all other nuts, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, fish liver, mango, avocado, blackberry, olive, almond oil, palm oil, etc., otherwise, take vitamin E tablets.
- Put eggs on the daily food list.
- Eat more alkaline foods.
04. Try to maintain
- Stay in the sun for 15/20 minutes every day from 10-11 in the morning.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day.
- Always eat hot food and avoid cold food.
This means we should always try to increase our immunity. It should be remembered that the pH value of our blood varies between 5.5 and 8.5.
PH is a scale for determining whether a water basis solution is acid or alkaline. PH is the logarithm of negative hydrogen ion concentration of a solution. It is expressed in chemistry as follows:
PH = log10 (1 / H+) = – log10(H+)
That is, if the hydrogen ion in a solution decreases, the pH of that solution will increase, and it will trend to become Basic or Alkaline. Again, as the hydrogen ion increases, the pH of that solution decreases and trends to becomes Acid.
If the pH value decreases or increases by 1, the hydrogen ions of that solution increase or decrease by 10-fold.
The scale used to measure whether a solution is acidic or alkaline is called the pH scale.
The PH scale is given below.
PH of pure water at room temperature of 26 centigrade equal to 7; if the pH of a drinking solution decreases to 7, the solution becomes highly acidic, and if it gradually increases to 7 then it becomes highly alkaline.
The Coronavirus is an enveloped virus. Its outer layer is oily coated known as “Lipid bilayer”, studded with proteins that stick out like spikes of a crown. That’s why the virus is called Coronavirus; Corona means Crown in the Latin language.
Fatty coat and spikes parts are made of protein or amino acid. The amino acid is a weak acid. So, foods with a high pH will increase the body’s alkaline content by consuming all the meals. This makes the amino acidic coating and sharp spikes of the Coronavirus dissolve easily, also the coronavirus dissolves inside the body.
Viruses attracted the human cells by penetration of the throne called Antigens inside the cells and produce duplicates by using nucleus materials of human cells. Finally, the attracted human cell collapses.
|Food Names||PH value|
|Cron||6.0 – 7.5|
|Beef – Unaged||7.0|
|Fresh water fish||6.9 – 7.3|
|Milk||6.2 – 8.5|
To have high levels of PH in our blood and make our blood alkalinity rich so that the Coronaviruses causes destroy itself when after it entered our body, we should eat more of the following PH rich foods:
According to Oklahoma State University, USA, microorganisms, including yeasts, molds, and bacteria are sensitive to a food’s ph. So, no matter how high or low the pH of a meal is, foods with a low pH can also play an effective role in preventing viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms in the human body.
The following is a list of known and readily available foods that are beneficial to the human body at approximate pH =7.
|Food Names and PH value||Food PicTures||Food Names and PH value||Food PicTures|
|Cauliflower = 5.6||Melon, Honey = 6.00-6.67|
|Cabbage = 5.20-6.80||Potatoes = 5.40-5.90|
|Brussels sprout = 6.00-6.30||Bananas = 4.50-5.20|
|Carrots = 5.88-6.40||Peas, Garbanzo = 6.48-6.80|
|Celery = 5.70-6.00||Peas, Green = 5.70- 6.00|
|Cantaloup = 6.13-6.58||Ginger 5.60 – 5.90|
|Cucumbers = 5.12-5.78||Tomato = 4.30-4.47|
|(Watercress) = 7.0||4.65-5.45|
|Calamyrna = 5.05-5.98||Peppers, green = 5.20-5.93|
|Beans = 5.60-6.50||cooked rice = 6.0 – 6.7|
|Leeks = 5.50-6.17||Artichokes = 5.50-6.00|
|Onions, red = 5.30-5.880||Eggplant = 4.5-5.3|
|Garlic = 5.0 – 6.0||Bamboo Shoots = 5.10-6.20|
|Mushrooms = 6.00-6.70||Maple syrup = 5.15|
|Pineapple) = 3.20-4.00||Pumpkin = 4.990-5.50|
|Apple = 3.10-3.90||Radishes, red = 5.85-6.05|
|Avocado = 6.27-6.58||Radishes, white = 5.52-5.69|
|Asparagus = 6.00-6.70||Zucchini, cooked = 5.69-6.10|
|Broccoli = 6.30-6.85||Okra cooked = 5.50-6.60|
|Papaya = 5.20-6.00||Squash, yellow, cooked = 5.79-6.00|
|Parsnip = 5.30-5.70||Sweet potatoes = 5.30-5.60|
|Pickles,fresh pack) = 5.10-5.40||heart of Palm = 6.70|
|Butter = 6.1-6.4||Sugar = 5.0-6.0|
|Flour = 6.0-6.3||Molasses = 5.0-5.5|
|Jackfruit = 4.80 – 6.80||Mango = 5.8- 6.0|
Source: US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
However, there are some acidic citrus fruits which have low pH value such as cranberry juice = 2.3-2.5, grape juice = 3.3, apple juice = 3.35, orange juice = 3.5, Lemon Juice = 2.0 and Honey = 3.9, although these are very useful in destroying germs.
Many people thought that citric acidic fruits change into alkaline, i.e., high pH after the completion of metabolism.
Although there is no scientific evidence for this, it plays an important role in the destruction of pathogens inside the human body. Regular consumption of lemon juice and honey in warm water destroys germs like viruses and bacteria within 7 days before it reaches into the human lungs.
Honey is a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Also, honey is rich in antioxidants and extremely strong.
As a result, honey is highly effective against bacteria and viruses.
Also, honey contains Vitamin – K, D, and E, and the sum of these three is called beta-carotene. Beta-carotene boosts the immune system, keeps the nostrils clean and is highly effective against inflammation of the respiratory tract.
And lemon juice contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamin C. Anti-oxidants increase immunity, and when toxins enter the body, they break down its radicals. Lemon juice is also very effective and beneficial in preventing all the internal infections of the body (Infection), Heart Disease (Diabetes), Parkinson’s.
Vitamin C protects the immune system from attacks by viruses, bacteria, fungi, E-coli, and parasites. Also, it forms a protective membrane between epithelial cells and pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, E-coli, parasites, etc. and give the protection.
Therefore, lemon juice and raw honey (Raw or unprocessed honey) with warm water can cure sore throat, viral inflammation in the mouth, cough, and increase the body’s resistance against respiratory diseases (HEALTHYSAB and PubMed). It is also an energy booster in a short time inside the body. It is also useful to drink lemon juice in warm water without honey.
Disease germs enter through our nostrils, mouths, or eyes, enter our throats, and become warm and moist. So, if you take hot steam through your mouth and nose, drink hot water, and rinse in hot water, the disease germs die. As a result, they can no longer enter the body.
Also, the human body always has a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius or 97-98 degrees Fahrenheit. So, if we eat food at a lower temperature or stay in a cold environment, our body cells will shrink. Then at that time, viruses, bacteria, and pathogens enter with such food; the body cells can’t function or are unable to play an effective role against them.
On the other hand, when we eat warm food or take a warm drink or stay in the environment at a temperature above 30 degrees Celsius, our body cells became stimulated. They played a very effective role against germs.
This is why we feel relatively comfortable when we drink something warm or when we are in a warm environment. So, we should avoid cold food and cold weather, not only in the case of disease but also in our lives.
1) OKLAHOMA State University, USA.
2। US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
৩। Wikipedia, HEALTHYSAB and PUbMed, Facebook.
- Food habits may Change due to climate change; Seaweed production in refined saltwater is growing.
- An Owl at a hotel in search of food
- Scientists are creating protein-rich food that is made of air(Opens in a new browser tab).
- Corona’s Collapsed Economy – Agriculture Could be the Main Dynamic Force of the Economy
- The effectiveness of Water Hyacinth (kachuripana) as human food.
- There could be severe famines worldwide because of COVID-19 Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Crisis: Food distributing programme among the Human and animals in Bangladesh
- What diseases can be caused by soil pollution?
- Monkeys are Suffering Shortage of Food at Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Environmental Pollutions that may cause harm to us