Doctors are Panic About Small Insect Attacks
By Sadman Sad
British doctors have warned of the threat of a small insect attack in the deadly coronavirus that has spread worldwide. Anyone bitten by this insect can become paralyzed. So far, two people have hospitalized for the attack, a rare occurrence in the country.
This is stated in the report published by the British based national tabloid The Sun.
According to the doctors, one person has contracted Babesiosis due to the bite of the insect. This is the first such disease in Britain from insect bites.
Babesiosis usually causes a type of parasite that infects red blood cells. There may be another disease called TBE, which is called a viral infection. This infection damages the central nervous system.
The vampire usually bites in places where they cannot easily see, enters, and eats the blood. There is a rash at the bite site. In case of inflammation or bacterial infection, you should see a doctor immediately.
If you see this insect on the body, you have to pull it out and clean the affected area well with soap and see if it has bitten anywhere else on the body.
Ref: GreenPage Bangla